BI Consulting & Development
Get ready to make great use of your organization’s data!
Being pioneers of software and technology and serving 200+ customers globally, ASK ESQUARE has delivered world-class BI solutions.
Our team of BI experts assists organizations with all their BI requirements, no matter how complicated they may seem. We will define your BI strategy and architect and implement the required infrastructure to make your data comprehensive and flexible. This data is represented and accessible on visually appealing BI dashboards and reports to empower decision-making and make the enterprise future-ready.
Microsoft Power BI
Power BI is recognized as the world’s leading tool among other analytics and BI platforms by renowned research companies like Gartner, Forrester, and IDC, to name a few. Therefore, incorporating this tool into your business is just the start of the wonders waiting to happen.
The eminent features of Microsoft Power BI are;
It is a self-serving, cloud-hosted, and secured business analytical program that empowers analysts to build data models for self-service exploration, reporting, and creating dashboards.
Considering the high demand for data, this tool enables you to connect with hundreds of distinct and diverse data sources.
It ensures quick insights through manual means and automated engines. This, in turn, helps in building highly insightful and graphical dashboards.
It has built-in Natural Language Processing (NLP) for ease of access. So you can type or talk to answer your queries, resulting in the productive generation of valuable insights.
Its mobility allows you to manage your business on the go.
Our Microsoft Power BI Services
Unlock the potential of your data to get valuable insights, make data-driven decisions, and be future-ready with our Microsoft Power BI services.
- 1 We set up a meeting with your organization to determine the requirements for a Power BI Proof of Concept (POC).
- 2 Then, proceed to provision and configure Power BI and create a POC site.
- 3 Our team will associate your Office 365 subscription to Power BI (if applicable).
- 4 Post that, we create a POC data model using one or two data sources. This may include internal spreadsheets, text files, or other sources as applicable.
- 5 It leads to the creation of a dashboard for up to five standard visualizations of the POC data model.
- 6 This results in creating a roadmap for the next steps of your Power BI implementation.